The Business Development Representative (BDR) builds relationships with C-Level contacts, generates and cultivates leads and sets onsite appointments for outside Sales Team. Responsible for attaining a quota on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. We seek applicants with a strong work ethic, a bottom line focus and the desire to grow company revenue.
Responsible for heavy outbound B2B calling throughout an assigned territory for direct lead generation and appointment setting.
- Follow-up calls to direct marketing programs to support our outside sales team and for attaining quota on a monthly and annual basis.
- Must have a strong focus on building the pipeline for the company's Account Executives and getting prospects and customers into the pipeline for future revenue generation by identifying key contacts and acquiring key lead criteria for each account.
- Must have prior experience or demonstrated the capacity of being able to cultivate and manage existing leads in a sales pipeline through preliminary sales stages.
- The ideal candidate must possess a strong aptitude for business-to-business outbound calling campaigns, have experience building relationships with C-Level contacts within a customer or prospect and must function comfortable in a fast- paced performance based call center environment.
- Excellent phone voice, manner, written, and verbal communications skills required.
- Ability to field questions from prospects and customers about the company, products, services, implementation.
- Responsible for entering data into our customer relationship management software.
- The ideal candidate will also have proven leadership experience and a desire to move into future leadership roles.
- Prior outside or 3+ years inside or telephone sales experience, or solution selling experience preferably in the software industry.
- Prior experience creating calling campaigns for strategic business, building relationships with C-Level executives, setting appointments for sales executives and nurturing account relationships to lead generation.
- Must have held individual quota goals in previous positions and a proven track record.
- Self Starter with outstanding organizational skills.
- Experience in telemarketing, telesales, sales making outbound calls.
- Must have MS office applications, pc skills and be detailed oriented.
- Preferred but not required experience using Salesforce.com.
- Preferred but not required manufacturing, supply chain or distribution experience.
- Preferred but not required management experience.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.