Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and services industries. With nearly 40 years of experience serving midmarket organizations and divisions of Global 1000 companies, Epicor has more than 33,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), point of sale (POS), supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor inspires customers to build lasting competitive advantage. Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. The Company’s headquarters are located in California, with offices and affiliates worldwide.
Due to exciting growth of the company, we are searching for hard-working, driven candidates for our already successful Business Development team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain professional business experience, and work for a company that offers its employees a fun, but professional team environment. We also offer plenty of room for advancement.
As for us, with over 4000 employees and 20,000 customers in more than 150 countries, we’re already a leading provider of innovative business software to major companies across the world, and we’re still growing..fast!
► Essential Responsibilities: You’ll be working out of our office in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Responding to ‘warm’ inquiries to understand interest in our products. ‘Warm’ is defined a prospect who has responded to a marketing campaign.
• Cultivating net new mid sized and large prospects through outbound prospecting efforts (identify targets, prepare for prospecting, prospecting, handoff to sales)
• Engaging with mid sized and large prospects and relevant roles (C-Level)
• Assisting your sales counterpart by delivering qualifying leads and cultivating new prospects enable them to achieve the company’s revenue objectives
• Achieving and exceeding daily, weekly, monthly scorecard metrics
• Demonstrate leadership capabilities, strong business acumen, ability to collaborate
• Conducting market research to be followed up by the Territory Managers in the field
• Continuously learning on our applications/value proposition/differentiation in order to enhance conversations
• Bachelors degree in business management, marketing
• 1- 2 years of customer service, call center or inside sales experience
• 1- 2 years or more of experience in related industry (manufacturing, distribution, retail, lumber, auto)
• Knowledge of marketing and sales
• Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese to handle North Asia
► Possible next career move: Sales Territory Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Specialist
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.