APAC HR Manager – Selangor Malaysia
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
The Human Resources Manager aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated functions. The HR Manager serves as a consultant to management on Human Resource related issues and acts as an employee champion and change agent. The Manager assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with the HR department and business management, the HR Manager seeks to develop integrated solutions. This role will be supporting several functions and will report into the regional HRD
- Develop a consultative role with managers in a variety of areas including communications, employee relations, compensation, talent management, resource management, team and individual development, and practice/policy interpretation and application.
- Create project plans and lead critical projects for the business and HR.
- Responsible for partnering with business leaders up to the C-level to drive change and execute new business initiatives.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with business leaders and the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Accountable for executing all talent review programs, including 9 Box, Succession planning, talent calibration discussions and employee development identification.
- In partnership with the COE’s, execute HR initiatives including merit, goals, talent management and engagement surveys.
- Execute HR programs and communications focused on driving employee engagement.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed.
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Partner with international HRBP’s on local issues and projects.
- Champion change management initiatives and serve as a role model for change in the organization.
- As needed, implement corporate training initiatives. Facilitate training sessions.
- Ideally 2-5+ years of strategic HR experience across multiple APAC regions
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s Degree / HR Qualification preferred
- Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation, organizational analysis and development, employee relations, talent management, staffing and federal and state employment laws.
- Relevant industry experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Self-starter with high emotional intelligence. Takes initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and makes continuous improvement recommendations.
- Knowledge of employee relations and employment law.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.