Sales Operations Representative
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Epicor utilizes state-of-the art systems to produce sales quotes of its ERP products. These systems enable users to configure and price highly complex sales proposals.
The Sales Operations Rep has ownership of the support, administration and maintenance of these quoting systems. In addition, the Rep is responsible for the design, implementation and enforcement of rules of engagement that govern business operations supporting the worldwide sales organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain and update client records on a regular basis.
- Route and monitor client contracts throughout the entire delivery, training and billing process; or research and resolve licensing change requests and issues from identification to resolution.
- Process licensing requests; monitor, and resolve account, contract process, and/or licensing and financial discrepancies.
- Obtain customer confirmation and authorize and execute client contracts.
- Audit internal operations databases for consistency and prepares reports from databases.
- Schedule product deliveries, installation, training and licensing as well as final invoice reviews.
- Train sales team on the use of sales quoting tools and provide ongoing user support.
- Perform administration and maintenance of quoting tools, forms and reference documents.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Product Management, Business Operations and other teams to ensure readiness of quoting tools to support new product releases and/or updates.
What You Need to Succeed:
- At a minimum a high school diploma or equivalent. A university degree or at least some university-level education, although not required, is preferable.
- 1 to 2 years of experience within sales administration or sales support.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Prior experience working with ERP, CRM and financial applications (Clientele, Siebel, Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, etc.) would be advantageous, as would experience with Microsoft Office.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.