Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the role:
The Software Renewals Rep is responsible for collecting Maintenance Revenue for a particular product or region or set of customers, as assigned by management.
The main aim is maximization (increase) of maintenance revenues. The ideal candidate will combine skills in finance, sales and collections! The renewals Rep reports to the APAC Manager, Maintenance Renewals.
What you will do:
- Achieving (exceeding) the support & maintenance revenue target for the agreed region. Drive effective revenue generation strategies, tactics and processes.
- Building effective and efficient working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ensuring that the renewal of maintenance contracts includes all new items including adjustments for upgrades and add-ons, cancellations and downgrades and price increases.
- Forecasting projected monthly maintenance revenues for reporting to senior management and analyzing variances
- Liaising with Finance to ensure all maintenance invoices are raised accurately and on in a timely fashion
- Liaising with Credit Control to resolve queries thereby ensuring timely cash collections
- Liaising with Support teams to approve (or otherwise) if support should be provided when SA has expired. Use business judgement as to when to involve the Customer Account Team members and/or Sales Management/RVP in this process.
- Calculation of Renewal rates and comparing this to the goals of maintenance; detailed renewal retention analysis and monitoring and reporting of customer losses/churn.
- Keeping up-to-date with overall sales activities and opportunities.
- Working with managers to ensure that any changes to our products road map are considered and impact is kept to a minimum and do not cause excessive maintenance cancellations.
- Qualifications - External
- What You Need To Succeed:
- Strong negotiation and sales skills with superior objection handling skills
- Must be fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin both written and spoken is essential
- Experience in handling customer relations, sales, working with partners and or Basic Financial Accounts and or Invoice Collections is preferred
- Strong Experience with MS applications (mainly Windows OS, Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Ability to juggle with multi tasking, multiple priorities and operate in a fast-evolving environment
- People skills, eye for detail, thoroughness, ability to follow through on projects, delegation and persuasiveness.
- Experience of working in a busy process driven environment
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Excellent communicator with the ability to listen and see the big picture.
- A self-motivated driven individual who is a quick learner
- Good organization skills
- Nice to have but not essential:
- Experience in dealing with software maintenance renewals advantageous
- Experience of the software industry would be beneficial.
- ERP experience is a plus
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.