Technical Support Analyst
Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With annual turnover close to $1B and over 4600 staff we have 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as "visionary" for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
Your primary job function is to provide technical support remotely via phone or email.
• Serves as the first point of contact for our customer in managing all their issues
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving system problems
• Perform all scheduled task
• Routine preventive maintenance on customer’s servers located at customer’s site or at the data center to prevent or minimize downtime
• Attend to all alerts that are prompted via our monitoring tool
• Installation of patches, new version or release of software
• Database administration
• Provide service deliverables according to SLA
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Able to multitask and work under pressure
• Proactive with good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Fluent in English (spoken and written )
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be service and customer orientated
• Team player
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Required to work on public holidays and weekends on rotational basis
• Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in similar role
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.