Epicor Software Corporation is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
A Technical Application Specialist at Epicor enjoys analyzing customer issues, both big and small. You’ll rapidly assess, diagnose, and troubleshoot application inquiries to solve customer challenges. As a member of our global support team you will aim for excellence and efficient resolutions.
Your days will be filled with helping our customers identify and troubleshoot application support incidents via service ticket or e-mail. You’ll also design plans to help avoid problems in the first place. You’ll work to identify patterns in application issues and figure out ways to stop them in their tracks.
• Your primary job function is to provide Application support via case tracking system, phone & email to customers of our award-winning ERP solutions.
• Respond to client calls in a professional manner, providing solutions and advice where appropriate.
• Ensuring Service Quality levels are maintained.
• Ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner.
• Reviewing outstanding issues, ensuring clients are kept informed of progress.
• Attending relevant Epicor training courses, in-line with our internal certification scheme.
What you will need to succeed:
• Candidates must possess at least an Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science, Business or Accounting.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in functional support of ERP Solutions or Business Applications.
• Excellent command of English and Mandarin (Written and spoken). An added advantage for the ability to communicate in Cantonese.
• Good team player who able to work under pressure.
• Self-Motivated, Independent, and able to work under minimal supervision. Willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
• Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
• A background within application support or ERP consultancy (end user or experience working for a software vendor)
• Knowledge and experience in Structured Query Language (SQL), Microsoft SQL Server will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge/Exposure to Financial / Basic Accounting, Supply Chain Management or Manufacturing Planning and Control will be an added advantage.
Why you should click “Apply”:
In a role like the Technical Application Specialist, you will develop agile skills that can be applied into many different areas of the business. The skills that you already possess will only continue to grow, giving you the opportunity to develop professionally — and to grow your career in any direction you choose.
For more information please visit: www.epicor.com
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.