Epicor Software Corporation is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
A Technical Application Specialist at Epicor enjoys analyzing customer issues, both big and small. You’ll rapidly assess, diagnose, and troubleshoot application inquiries to solve customer challenges. As a member of our global support team you will aim for excellence and efficient resolutions.
Your days will be filled with helping our customers identify and troubleshoot application support incidents via service ticket or e-mail. You’ll also design plans to help avoid problems in the first place. You’ll work to identify patterns in application issues and figure out ways to stop them in their tracks.
• Your primary job function is to provide application support via case tracking system, phone & email to customers of our award-winning ERP solutions.
• Serves as the first point of contact for our customers in managing all issues.
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving customers’ issues.
• Respond to client calls in a professional manner, providing solutions and advice where appropriate.
• Reviewing outstanding issues, ensuring clients are kept informed of progress.
• Provide service deliverables according to SLA
• Provide user training as and when required
• Handle minor customization e.g. creating a new report or modifying an existing report
• Willing to work on public holidays on rotational basis
What you will need to succeed:
• Minimum 3 years working experience in technical support/application support on ERP solutions.
• Knowledge in SQL Scripting is mandatory.
• iScala Connectivity/Service Connect is an ideal advantage
• Able to multitask and work under pressure
• Proactive with good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be service and customer orientated
• Team player
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Previous Consulting or Support experience will be helpful
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
• A background within application support or ERP consultancy (end user or experience working for a software vendor)
• Knowledge and experience in Crystal Report, VB/VB.Net will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge/Exposure to Financial / Basic Accounting, Supply Chain Management or Manufacturing Planning and Control will be an added advantage.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.