Technical Support Analyst
Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With annual turnover close to $1B and over 4600 staff we have 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as "visionary" for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
To be based in our Asia Pacific Regional Support Centre, located in Selangor, Malaysia. Your primary job function is to provide Technical support via phone/email/fax:
- Respond to client calls in a professional manner, providing appropriate solutions and advice
- Ensuring Service Quality levels are maintained and adhered to
- Ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner
- Reviewing outstanding issues, ensuring clients are kept informed of progress
- Attending relevant Epicor product training courses, in-line with our internal certification scheme
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Degree in IT (preferred but not essential)
- MCSE (preferred but not essential)
- Demonstrated expertise in meeting business needs with technology solutions
- Familiar with Microsoft Product family
- Comprehensive knowledge of
- Microsoft Windows O/S
- MS SSRS
- Citrix / Terminal Server
- Proven system integration and management capabilities (network connectivity, server administration, troubleshooting)
- Experience in configuring and maintaining web servers, firewalls, routers etc. (preferred but not essential)
- Basic accounting knowledge
- ERP knowledge highly advantageous
- Minimum of three years related experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Service-oriented with ability to prioritize tasks in a stressful environment
- Strong skills for analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies
In return you can expect a competitive salary along with bonus and benefits.
Epicor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.