ERP Consultant – Manufacturing Vertical – Cloud Software Company
Location: UK (Flexible throughout the UK)
Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
As an Epicor Consultant, you will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables for some of the most functionality-rich ERP products in the market today. You will work with your Consulting Manager to organize and control tasks within the work plan, and take a leadership position on small project teams and small engagements. You will become a trusted growth partner with our customers, working alongside them on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision. You will also contribute to a larger implementation team, taking the lead as a subject matter expert in your functional area when required.
• To provide a high level of consulting and implementation services at Epicor client sites across the UK. Responsible for the optimal set up and training in the products for each client and maximize consulting revenue whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
• To deliver project based consulting activities, through the entire project lifecycle, on ad-hoc and medium to long-term engagements.
• To be responsible for problem identification, software specification and/or design, implementation, documentation, testing, client training and solution deployment adhering to Epicor’s Signature Methodology.
• To interact with company and client managers on cost/schedule monitoring.
• To comply with financial responsibilities which include project cost estimating, proposal generation and invoicing
• To participate in sales and proposal presentations if required
• To provide an initial level of support for assigned product
• To be responsible for achieving defined utilization and revenue goals
• To identify additional product/services opportunities in customer organization
• After the initial ‘introduction period’ the position provides the individual with the opportunity to work actively in implementation projects from start to finish. You will be expected to work independently at clients, but sometimes within a team environment.