With nearly 40 years of combined experience serving midmarket organizations and divisions of Global 1000 companies, the company has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, they inspire customers to build lasting competitive advantage. The company provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. The Company’s headquarters are located in Texas, with offices and affiliates worldwide
About the role:
We are looking for someone who is well organised, personable, and action-focused with the ability to manage budgets & meet deadlines, multi-task and work well in a fast paced and sometime pressurised environment.
This is to project manage small ERP software projects of up to 20 days to start with and as you gain more experience and confidence you will be given bigger projects to manage. You will work with a team of Implementation Consultants who do the delivery, as well as working with the clients and Senior PM’s. Building your knowledge, skills and experience as you deliver projects will help you progress your career within our dynamic Professional Services practice.
What You’ll Do:
The role involves supporting the execution of transformation and change projects for our clients, who are predominantly within the Manufacturing and Aged Care sector.
This may include:
- Maintenance of project plans
- Preparation of project reports including status reports, RAID logs and project dashboards, tracking and analysis of budgetary information across the projects that are assigned to you.
- Production of presentations and excel based management information for senior management/stakeholders.
- Supporting the project management team with ad hoc requirements
- Identifying risks, issues and dependencies and taking action accordingly
- Utilising appropriate and repeatable technology solutions to support high quality, efficient outcomes.
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent communication with the confidence and ability to speak to key stakeholders and senior managements.
- Strong interpersonal and engagement skills, customer obsessed and enjoy networking
- Curious by nature, will not just ask how but why with the courage to challenge
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work
- Highly analytical; ability to develop solutions to technical problems
- 6 months to 18 months project planning skills and experience of using project management and planning tools such as MS-Project, or JIRA
- Good knowledge of the MS Office, in particular strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Undergraduate degree (e.g. BA, BSc, BEng)
Skills That Will Set You Apart:
- A qualification in PRINCE2, APMP, PMP, Agile, Scrum
- Previous experience of working in an IT driven change environment, or manufacturing or Aged Care environment
- Previous PMO or junior project management experience
Location: Based in Melbourne.
However, as a result of the wide variety of clients and projects, you may be asked to work in other locations within Australia and, sometimes at short notice. Your desire and ability to do this will be discussed as part of the recruitment process.
The role will be varied and challenging, providing you with an opportunity to work with a with variety of clients. We're also exceptionally passionate about providing you with the necessary skills, experience, and training to help you develop both personally and professionally.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.