Solution Engineer/Pre-Sales Consultant (Business Solutions Group)
About Us: Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and services industries. With nearly 40 years of experience serving midmarket organizations and divisions of Global 1000 companies, Epicor has more than 33,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), point of sale (POS), supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor inspires customers to build lasting competitive advantage. Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. The Company’s headquarters are located in Texas, with offices and affiliates worldwide.
As a Business Solution Consultant at Epicor, you are part of the Sales team and will use your experience to provide assistance to the sales force (direct and channel) offering in-depth knowledge of the technical and functional capabilities of the solution to potential prospects. To present and communicate at all levels of personnel and to eloquently position Epicor and its values to prospects in the sales cycle.
- Act as a technical and functional resource in the sales process during engagement with prospect/customer.
- Act as a liaison with the Product Managers to:
- Discuss potential product development
- Provide input to new product development
- Receive output from product development
- Provide business expertise in such processes as accounting and finance, manufacturing, distribution and work flow analysis.
- Preparing for and conducting demos along with Sales team.
- Collaborate and share knowledge and expertise within the Business Solutions Group (BSG) Community
- Working with Channel Enablement in enabling partners Solution Engineers in selling Epicor
- Responding to RFIs and RFPs on Epicor and related products
- 20%-50% Travel within the Region
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in presales within the ERP industry
- Background of success in supporting both direct and channel sales
- Experience in the accounting and finance. Manufacturing, distribution industry with exposure in financial modules is a plus
- Presentations / demonstrations skillset is a pre-requisite
- Experience in delivering training programs, material and courses is advantageous
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.