Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for nearly 50 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
As a Senior Solutions Engineer at Epicor, you will be part of the Sales team and will use your experience to provide assistance to the sales force (direct and channel) offering in-depth knowledge of the functional and technical capabilities of the solution to potential prospects. You will be expected to present and communicate at all levels of personnel and to eloquently position Epicor and its values to prospects in the sales cycle.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a technical and functional resource in the sales process during engagement with prospects/customers.
- Preparing for and conducting demos along with Sales team.
- Provide business expertise in such processes as manufacturing, distribution, accounting, and workflow analysis.
- Collaborate and share knowledge and expertise within the Epicor Community.
- Working with Channel Enablement in enabling partners’ Solutions Engineers in selling Epicor’s software.
- Responding to RFIs and RFPs on Epicor’s products.
- Act as a liaison with the Epicor Product Managers to discuss potential product development, provide input to new product development, receive output from product development.
- 20%-50% travel within the region.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in presales within the ERP industry, you can come from: channel/partner/manufacturer background with proven presales experience.
- Presentations / demonstrations skillset is a pre-requisite.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is essential, ideally with some exposure in distribution and financial areas.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Extensive background in the manufacturing industry.
- Background of success in supporting both direct and channel sales.
- Successful candidates may have worked for companies implementing: Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Pronto, Syspro, Sage, or other major ERP systems.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.