Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
The Product Support Specialist provides post implementation application support to customers by guiding callers through problem resolution, managing open tickets, and escalating when appropriate. The Product Support Specialist actively listens to and enables end users with solutions to common problems. In addition, this position is responsible for call documentation and escalation as necessary.
- Addressing and documenting customer questions, problems, and errors. These are communicated via the customer by calls, emails, or they can enter a ticket thru our web-based customer portal.
- Reviewing and troubleshooting automated alerts received from the various customer servers. The fix may involve configuration changes on the server, communicating operator error with the customer, or assessing potential software design flaws or bugs with development.
- Be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical issues and creating knowledge-based articles. They need to be detail-oriented, organized, and be able to manage time effectively in our challenging environment.
- Work closely with other current personnel to continue our high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop a strong functional knowledge of our applications and gain detailed understanding of the inner workings of the WMS application through training, testing, and working with other support staff and software developers.
- Undertake occasional travel to customer sites for the implementation of a new system.
- Have extensive hands-on Systems Administration experience, exceptional communication skills (written and oral), experience working in the IT or Software industry, effective team leadership skills, excellent prioritization skills, and attention to detail with a strong drive for success.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience with web applications
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in a software support environment
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.