Business Development Manager
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customers’ ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Business Development Manager manages a team of representatives who generate new business and cultivate leads for the outside Sales team. Responsible for the end-to-end business development process including planning and building the sales pipeline.
What You’ll Do:
- Manages the BDR team to include recruiting, selecting, on-boarding, and training employees. Conducts career conversations and develops personal growth opportunities
- Establishes and executes prospecting and lead generation programs
- Designs and manages multi-touch campaigns to generate high quality sales leads. Tracks and reports on performance of marketing campaigns, makes adjustments where needed.
- Guides the BDRs to focus their call-out activities in the right segments, to the right target audience, with the right messaging
- Constantly monitors and manages lead funnel to measure and assess lead quality through quantifiable program metrics/KPIs, engaging with marketing and sales teams on lead status/quality, guiding and accelerating lead movement through the funnel, and drive sales SLA for leads and follow-up
- Works effectively with key stakeholders including sales, marketing operations, brand and communications
What You Need to Succeed:
- 4+ years managing a Lead Generation team
- Previous Inbound and Outbound Lead Generation experience
- Proven track record of Lead Gen goal attainment
- Hands on experience with Salesforce
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Bachelors degree in business management, marketing preferred
- 4 years or more of customer service, call center or inside sales experience
- 4 years or more of experience in related industry (manufacturing, distribution, retail, lumber, auto)
- Minimum of 2 years in management/team leadership/prospecting enablement related role
- Knowledge of marketing and sales
Why You Should Click Apply:
With almost five decades of industry experience, Epicor is the leader in Enterprise Resource Planning. Now is an exciting moment of transformation for our teams as we are well on our way to becoming the cloud vendor of choice. As we work to enable a world of better business through the power of collaboration, you will have all new opportunities for internal mobility, to develop and sharpen your skills, and to work interdepartmentally on a global level. Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
“Epicor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender identity, disability or veteran status.”
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.