Content Development Manager
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
Are you passionate about education and training? Do you have experience managing a global team? Do you have the attention to detail required to manage complex projects and roadmaps? The Manager, Content Development, oversees content and training development initiatives and roadmap management across multiple products to drive product adoption and build industry experts. In this role, you and your team are responsible for developing software documentation and training for our customers, partners, and employees. You will lead a team and excel independently while working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and still deliver high-quality work. You must be detail-oriented, organized, and concise. Excellent leadership capabilities are critical.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for Content and Training development for multiple products across multiple industries, in various stages of development, with varying release cycles.
- Lead a Content Development team; motivate, challenge, coach, and manage.
- Assign projects and timelines; hold the team accountable for achieving targets.
- Measure and manage team progress against production quality and organizational objectives.
- Collate data to provide reporting, sharing insights on the impact of L&D to direct decision making.
- Design/develop/deliver engaging learning experiences throughout the employee life cycle (from onboarding to exit).
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Sales, and PS, across multiple verticals and industries to ensure we meet all business needs.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Ability to motivate and engage a broad audience of various levels and cultures
- Ability to cultivate strong working relationships
- Demonstrated and proven track record of innovation and problem solving
- Ability to effectively plan, manage and close projects within a multiple priority environment
- Working knowledge of Camtasia, Storyline, Audacity
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- PMI Certification or other project management coursework a plus
- Jira and Visio proficiency a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
“Epicor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender identity, disability or veteran status.”
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.