Epicor Software drives business growth.
We provide flexible, industry‐specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
Epicor is searching for an analytical, performance-driven media manager to focus on activation and optimization across PPC and ABM programs globally. We are looking for a smart, experienced, innovative professional to lead a growing practice within Epicor. This person is an expert in digital marketing and buying practices across digital media channels and is looked upon as a thought-leader on emerging practices. They will also cultivate key partnerships with 3rd party vendors to deliver the best digital media opportunities to the business across SEM Paid Search, retargeting, display, mobile, social, and video. They will need to strike a balance between strategic and execution.
- Run day-to-day execution of paid search and paid social campaigns globally through team of internal marketers and digital professionals. They will also manage their own accounts/campaigns.
- Proactive management of accounts to ensure strong performance including but not limited to keyword management, bidding strategies, campaign structure, A/B testing, content, and landing page optimization
- Analyze PPC and paid media performance data to gain insights, improve performance and provide guidance on go forward strategies
- Bid management/budget management and planning
- Manage remarketing program
- Create KPIs and reporting structure to effectively communicate performance
- Strong reporting background to direct data team on reporting needs and outputs.
- Conduct monthly reviews with internal stakeholders that include performance, analysis and optimization tactics, rational and how it aligns with business goals.
- Manage, negotiate and supervise all media buys either direct or through 3 party.
- Partner with content strategist on keyword management across paid and organic
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors and regional agencies
- Subject matter expert for paid digital for Corporate Marketing Organization
- Maintain flexibility in work schedule to meet business needs.
- Participate and provide leadership in inter-departmental meetings, projects and informal activities.
- Support the company and other departments wherever and whenever your skills and experience would be beneficial.
- Seeks new trends and opportunities within the industry within display, mobile, social and video; develop POVs to share with digital and leadership team
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4-5 years’ experience working in a paid media agency with experience in media bidding, planning, and buying through DCM, DSP and paid social (LinkedIn etc)
- Current certifications in Google AdWords, Bing, and Google Analytics preferred
- Have run 1m+ B2B campaigns globally
- Exceptional working knowledge of audience targeting through Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo, Baidu, YouTube, LinkedIn, and bid management software
- Self-starter/hands-on approach to work, a positive attitude, and a drive to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Must be driven by continuous improvement
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Advanced computer knowledge (Microsoft Suite: Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of 3rd party ad platforms (e.g. DSPs, Google Display Network, etc.)
- Experience building internal Digital teams
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.