Job Title: Director, Americas Sales Strategy, Strategic Programs and Business Operations
Requisition Number: 18001005
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
The Director of Sales Strategy, Programs and Business Operations is responsible for supporting strategic planning process, establish and manage rhythm of the business, analyzing business performance and driving consistent and streamlined operations processes and procedures, as well as leading key strategic sales programs. The leader is a key partner to all functional areas across Americas, and reports directly to the EVP of Americas.
The successful candidate for this position understands the strategies and tactics necessary to accurately identify customer/business needs, leverage finance and operational data to meet & exceed those needs and drive continuous improvement efforts that lead to new levels of customer satisfaction, internal efficiency, and profitability across Americas. Additionally, the candidate has a good understanding of how functional teams work together to achieve business objectives.
The primary purpose of the Director, Business Operations is to:
- Strategic Planning: Support annual planning and growth productivity framework processes to develop and deliver outstanding results. Integrate all planning activities for smooth execution & minimal field impact. Orchestrate key success metric feedback to corporate.
- Own key Strategic Sales Programs for the Americas including Customer facing councils, executive sponsorship program, strategic sales training, and key strategic go to market initiative with Microsoft Azure.
- Drive execution and process consistency and best practices across the organization. Provide recommendations to continuously improve operations to achieve revenue / profitability objectives. Provide operational assistance to the management team by leading cross-functional initiatives and projects.
- Own and manage quarterly business reviews, target and fiscal year (FY) planning processes in conjunction with finance. Work with corporate operations to manage scorecards and actions relating to red/yellow metrics. Develop business analytics and analysis methods the provide insight into trends and enables better forecasting and fact-based decision making across the BU. Collaborate with finance to ensure we have visibility into, trending of and analysis of key business metrics including revenue, quota, program and people expenses.
- Build cross group relationships to drive creative solutions to business problems to improve overall service levels and infrastructure and improve productivity and customer experience. Collaborate with the IT shared services organization to optimize systems, tools, processes and services to drive improvement in Americas performance.
- Partner with Human Resources to ensure we are managing people expenses, optimizing resources and investing in skill building. Partner to establish a consistent and predictable two way communication with all team members (town halls, all hand meetings, extended leadership meetings, etc…). The result of this collaboration will be to build a highly effective team.
- Partner with HR Business Partner and Finance Partner to provide an integrated support structure to the Americas business.
Ideal Skills, Experiences & Personal Attributes:
- Open, confident communicator effective across all levels of leadership and supporting organizations, including senior level engagement with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Strong sales acumen and ability to collaborate and support Sales VPs.
- Strong Partner/Influencer background, Experience with Microsoft a plus
- Experience in managing business scorecards, scorecard reviews and action plans
- Understanding of sales & marketing processes
- Deep understanding of SFDC
- Demonstrated capability to influence internal stakeholders to support business goals
- Proven track record of organizational agility and credibility
- Shows high integrity and seeks win-win and broader org benefit while driving toward own goals.
- A strong influencer across teams and organizations
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.