Field Marketing Specilaist
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customers’ ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
America’s product marketing/field marketing team is seeking a creative, energetic and highly adaptable Field Marketing Consultant, focused on creating and maintaining demand generation initiatives. This person will work closely with other field marketers, product marketing, product management and sales to create deliverables that increase the number of marketing-qualified leads passed to the sales team. This is a highly visible and impactful role. The right candidate will have excellent writing and interpersonal skills and a history of executing marketing plans – preferably for demand generation in B2B enterprise software. Expertise in creating compelling content for SEO is required; expertise in SaaS and digital transformation is highly desired but not required. You’ll have more than enough support and room to shine bright to achieve meaningful results.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with other team members to develop outbound communications, web presence, events, content strategy, sales support materials, social media and other efforts that align with sales and business goals
- Implements marketing lead generation programs, tools, and guidelines to be used by the sales team
- Participates in tradeshows to develop business relationships with customers and prospects to better understand their goals and challenges
- Create consistent communication with sales senior level leadership to promote awareness of programs, provide activity updates, and solicit feedback
- Support various other marketing projects as needed
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in marketing
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing enterprise SaaS solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and writing skills, strong business acumen, and strategic thinking capability.
- Strong writing/proofreading skills and positive, high-energy, team-focused attitude are must
- Demonstrated passion and proven ability to learn technology quickly
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Proven success in executing marketing plans for a B2B software/SaaS company
- Understanding and knowledge of Salesforce, marketing automation platforms, Google Analytics and content-management platforms
- Understanding and knowledge of EDI, content management and B2B ecommerce highly desired
Why You Should Click Apply:
With almost five decades of industry experience, Epicor is the leader in Enterprise Resource Planning. Now is an exciting moment of transformation for our teams as we are well on our way to becoming the cloud vendor of choice. As we work to enable a world of better business through the power of collaboration, you will have all new opportunities for internal mobility, to develop and sharpen your skills, and to work interdepartmentally on a global level. Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at here.
- Senior Director of Global PR / IR & Communications Austin United States, Dublin United States, Minneapolis United States, Trevose United States, Carlsbad United States
- Marketing Director- Retail Minneapolis United States, Austin United States, Trevose United States
- Senior Product Marketing Manager Minneapolis United States
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.