Job Title: Associate Consultant
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Requisition Number: 18002584
Epicor Software drives business growth.
We provide flexible, industry-specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
As an Epicor Associate Consultant, you will support and participate in consulting engagements, assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks, and produce quality deliverables. You must demonstrate the ability to work with the client on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision. You will also contribute to a larger implementation team, taking the lead as a subject matter expert in your functional area when required.
- Test, train, and troubleshoot ERP system for customer, provide initial level of support for assigned product.
- Consult customer on Software Best Practices and Industry Best Practices.
- Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks. Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time, and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be available and able to travel overnight throughout North America, as this position requires 75% to 80% overnight travel.
- Bachelor’s degree- Business or related degree, or relevant work experience
- Able to work as a team player, but also independently.
- Analytical, results-driven, and have a solution oriented approach.
- Excellent time management, verbal/written communication, and organizational skills.
- Preferred- 2-4 years consulting, business application training, or customer support experience in the software industry.
- Preferred- understanding of manufacturing concepts, and knowledge of Epicor ERP Software.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corpEpicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.