Job Title: Marketing Manager
Requisition Number: 18002295
Location(s): Minneapolis, MN
Epicor Software drives business growth.
We provide flexible, industry‐specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
Epicor is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to drive our lead generation efforts in our automotive aftermarket solutions. This person will develop, implement and execute marketing programs to generate leads for the Epicor direct sales organization. This position reports to the Director of Americas Field Marketing.
- Work with manager and auto aftermarket team to build out automotive integrated marketing plan.
- Prepare, execute and measure ROI-oriented marketing activities and programs with moderate supervision while working within the broader Epicor brand guidelines and corporate processes.
- Marketing activities and programs will include: pay per click, search engine optimization, account based marketing, software evaluation programs, content syndication offerings, tradeshows, email and direct mail programs.
- Collaborate with vendors directly, marketing consulting firm, Epicor events and online marketing team to develop and execute programs.
- Responsible for ensuring campaigns are executed through Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Use strong verbal and written communication skills to design and implement marketing lead generation programs, tools, and guidelines to be used by the automotive sales team. Create consistent communication with marketing leadership to promote awareness of programs, provide activity updates, and solicit feedback.
- Provide necessary reporting and measurement to determine the effectiveness of programs. Provide as required metrics associated with marketing programs and jointly work with manager to identify areas to optimize.
- Work with manager/procurement to negotiate contracts and arrangements with outside vendors supplying services or materials in support of marketing programs. Obtain all necessary approvals and feedback for proposed plans and budgets before execution of projects. Work closely with members of product and corporate marketing.
- Manage automotive marketing budget, opening POs, receive invoices.
- Work with Epicor auto team with posting and management of documents in the content repositories.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent
- MBA is a plus
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, preferably in the software industry or with B2B marketing experience
- Software products and industry
- Marketing principles and practices
- General business principles
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Previous experience with email marketing tools and a familiarity with email marketing best practices.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn technology quickly.
- Willingness to travel 10-15%.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Marketo & Salesforce and knowledge is a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of the automotive aftermarket is a plus
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with mid-level executives
- Represent company in a professional manner
- Execute and complete multiple projects within tight deadlines and on budget
- Proficiency with business and industry-common technology a must
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.