Job Title: Marketing Specialist, Inbound Marketing
Requisition Number: 18001515
Location(s): US, Minneapolis (preferred); Carlsbad, CA; Bensalem, PA; or Austin, TX
We provide flexible, industry‐specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
America’s field marketing team is seeking a Marketing Specialist, Manufacturing - Inbound. Inbound programs focus on generating top of the funnel marketing inquiries. Responsibilities include content syndication programs, software evaluation sites, digital advertising and directories, tradeshows, managing of leads into salesforce.com and administrative tasks. This position reports to the Director, Americas Field Marketing - Manufacturing.
- Provide recommendations to manager on inbound marketing programs for Epicor solutions. Participate with manager in developing strategic direction in conjunction with Product Marketing and Corporate Marketing. Marketing specialist may need to engage with mid management in both Product Marketing and Corporate Marketing.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Plan, prepare, execute and measure ROI-oriented marketing activities and programs with moderate supervision while working within the broader Epicor brand guidelines and corporate processes. Use strong verbal and written communication skills to design and implement marketing lead generation programs, tools, and guidelines to be used by the direct sales team.
- Provide necessary reporting and measurement to determine the effectiveness of programs. Provide as required metrics associated with marketing programs and jointly work with manager to identify areas to optimize.
- Provide feedback and participate in reviews of content developed by Product Marketing or Corporate Marketing - print and electronic communications, web presence, events, sales support materials, social media and other efforts that align with sales and business goals.
- Create consistent communication with marketing leadership and mid-level sales leadership to promote awareness of programs, provide activity updates, and solicit feedback
- Work with manager/procurement to negotiate contracts and arrangements with outside vendors supplying services or materials in support of marketing programs.
- Obtain all necessary approvals and feedback for proposed plans and budgets before execution of projects. Work closely with members of the Marketing Programs and Corporate Marketing Teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent
- MBA is a plus
- 1-3 years experience in marketing, preferably in the software industry or with B2B marketing experience
- Software products and industry experience
- Marketing principles and practices
- CRM experience (ideally, Salesforce.com)
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Willingness to travel 10%.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with mid level executives
- Execute and complete multiple projects within tight deadlines and on budget
- Proficiency with business and industry-common technology a must
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.