Job Title: Product Marketing Specialist
Location(s): US, Minnesota, Minneapolis
Growth is exciting. That’s why at Epicor we’re obsessed with making it happen – for our customers, our organization, and importantly, for each other. If you share a growth mindset, an enthusiasm for great storytelling, and a customer-centric outlook, this is the team for you!
Epicor Software drives business growth.
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions.
The strength of Epicor business solutions lies in our unique approach to industry functionality and cloud technology, with products and services designed to fit our customers’ needs and how they work. Epicor delivers industry-specific business solutions in the cloud, designed to fit and adapt to our customers’ needs, ease complexity, and drive growth for manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services businesses. Our powerful solutions free up resources so that businesses can leap forward and grow profitably. We focus on positive outcomes.
Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
You’ve had jobs, but have you had impact? The Epicor Cloud business is growing over 90% year over year, and we need an enthusiastic and creative product marketer with great communication skills to keep driving the business forward. This role includes a blend of product marketing and product management responsibilities focused on Epicor cloud business solutions in the Manufacturing and Distribution product lines.
- Act as voice of the customer for the cloud
- Develop cloud messaging and positioning that drives both new customer acquisition and existing customer solution expansion, which aligns to broader brand narratives, conveys the cloud value proposition, and drives competitive differentiation in the market
- Identify buyer needs, market requirements, purchasing decision making and segmentation, leveraging market research, sales feedback and industry events
- Collaborate across multiple functions to successfully help bring solutions to market
- Design and deliver high-value thought leadership content, sales enablement materials, customer success stories, and event presentations, working with customers, analysts, subject matter experts, and content marketing
- Participate in cloud business planning including segmentation, launch plans, and growth strategies
- Ensure success of cloud initiatives, proactively working with the field to track, identify and address pipeline gaps or blockers, opportunities to accelerate the sales cycle and opportunities to improve conversion, win, and renewal rates
- Roll up your sleeves, entrepreneurial, get-it-done attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management, Communications, or similar
- 2-4+ years of experience in B2B software product marketing
- Prior experience in Manufacturing or Distribution is a plus.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time
- Global business experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills – Ability to operate in a complex, global environment, influencing and gaining consensus on priorities and execution objectives. Excellent writing and presentation skills that emphasize story telling.
- Results-oriented – Ability to bring together cross-functional teams to meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Analytical thinking – Ability to incorporate input from a variety of sources, determine priorities, and set execution path for successful achievement of goals and milestones
- Energy, enthusiasm, entrepreneurial – Bias for action, ability to work within a fast growth, transformative environment.
- Creativity and content – Aptitude for and experience with building highly engaging and consumable content across all marketing and sales enablement channels.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.