Title: Associate Consultant
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Requisition Number: 18001835
75-80% Travel Required
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
As an Epicor Associate Consultant, you will support and participate in consulting engagements, assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks, and produce quality deliverables. You must demonstrate the ability to work with the client on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision. You will also contribute to a larger implementation team, taking the lead as a subject matter expert in your functional area when required.
- Test, train, and troubleshoot ERP system for customer, provide initial level of support for assigned product.
- Consult customer on Software Best Practices and Industry Best Practices.
- Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks. Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time, and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be available and able to travel overnight throughout North America, as this position requires 75% to 80% overnight travel.
- Bachelor’s degree- Business or related degree, or equivalent work experience
- Able to work as a team player, but also independently.
- Analytical, results-driven, and have a solution oriented approach.
- Excellent time management, verbal/written communication, and organizational skills.
- Preferred- 2-4 years consulting, business application training, or customer support experience in the software industry.
- Preferred- understanding of manufacturing concepts, and knowledge of Epicor ERP Software.
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.