Job Title: Professional Services Consultant, EDI
Requisition Number: 19000048
Location(s): Remote and Minneapolis, MN
Epicor Software drives business growth.
We provide flexible, industry‐specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premise. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
As an Epicor EDI Consultant, you will take ownership of EDI implementation engagements and assume overall delivery responsibility, perform implementation tasks, and produce quality deliverables. You will be accountable to the Epicor EDI Manager and are responsible for developing, organizing and controlling tasks within your projects and demonstrate the ability to lead these engagements. You must possess the capability to work with the customer on an independent basis for these projects with little supervision by the Epicor EDI Manager.
- Ownership of EDI implementation engagements including but not limited to proactive Scope, Budget and Schedule management.
- Acts as primary point of contact for Customer ensuring timely messaging around Status, Issue/Risk, Scope, Budget and Schedule is communicated and understood
- Configures, tests and trains customer on the EDI Demand Management module, providing initial troubleshooting assistance during implementation
- Responsible for obtaining utilization target of 70%
- Responsible for understanding and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and providing internal updates when impacted by project related factors
- Responsible for daily entry of time and expenses in project accounting system.
- Teams with other internal and external groups e.g. Epicor ERP consultants, project manager and 3rd party resources) to research and propose solutions.
- Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks. Anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original scope, budget or schedule and notify EDI Manager and/or Project Manager in timely manner
- Analyze and anticipate project risk and proactively communicate escalating issues as well as proposing a solution and plan to address them
- Sense of urgency for customer business needs and persistence to follow through on closing projects and ensuring successful go-lives
- Bachelors degree - Business, MIS, IS, Education or related degree
- 5+ years EDI experience in the areas of: consulting, application training or customer support
- Effective teaching, excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills required
- Knowledge of Epicor’s enterprise applications highly preferred
- Previous experience with manufacturing software preferred
- Project Management experience preferred. PMP certification a plus
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.