Job Title: Project Manager
Requisition Number: 18001559
Location(s): Minneapolis, MN
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
As a member of the Product Management team, the project manager will plan, execute and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan ensuring consistency with Epicor methodology, strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Develop full scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a clear and timely fashion and continually manage these expectations and responsibilities with team members and stakeholders throughout the term of the project
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope.
- Identify potential project crises and devise contingency plans.
- Conduct and complete formal Stage and milestone signoffs with the project’s customer.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of projects.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Manage and ensure adherence to use of activity reports by all project resources
- Manage and provide QA on all project documentation
- Manage any project escalations to senior management
The responsibilities described above have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
- Should be personally presentable.
- Must be able to speak, understand, read and write the English language.
- Must be able to take ownership for assigned tasks and see them through to completion
- Must be able to complete assigned tasks on time, sometimes to challenging deadlines
- Must be focused on providing a world class customer service
- Possess a flexible approach to occasional travel and working out of hours.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.