Job Title: Corporate Sales Recruiter
Requisition Number: 18000654
Location(s): Minneapolis, MN
Epicor Software drives business growth.
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Epicor is searching for a hard-working, driven Recruiter to join the global Talent Acquisition team. As a Corporate Sales Recruiter working out of our offices in Minneapolis you will have a number of responsibilities that are crucial in supporting our in-house Talent Acquisition team. The Recruiter will deliver strategic and tactical recruiting to assigned client organizations and requisitions. Will partner with hiring managers to define job requirements, understand the business goals and environment, then source, attract, identify, and screen a diverse slate of candidates to meet the job requirements.
- Source and screen candidates using Internet resources, including social media, applicant tracking system, employee referrals, career fairs, networking, and direct contact.
- Act as a resource for internal employees interested in applying for positions within the organization
- Educate hiring managers on overall hiring process.
- Communicate and coordinate with everyone involved in the hiring process.
- Conduct phone interviews to qualify candidates and make recommendations to hiring managers
- Work with leaders on the Sales team to deliver quality service
- Update and maintain the Epicor Application Tracking System
- Create and update reports to track new hires, and open requisitions
- Prepare job descriptions to be posted on job boards, internal ATS, and social media sites
- Present achievements to the Recruitment team on a quarterly basis
- 3-5 years full-cycle recruiting experience
- Prior experience working in a staffing agency environment preferred
- Ability to negotiate and close offers
- Experience with Taleo Enterprise Edition preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Linkedin Recruiter experience preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.