Job Title: Senior Business Development Representative
Requisition Number: 19000110
Location(s): US, Minnesota, Minneapolis
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies with over 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities while effectively and efficiently automating and streamlining their essential business functions. We believe in the power of our teams to drive growth for our customers and strive to create an environment focused on growth, learning, and communication. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
If you prefer people to spreadsheets, this could be the job for you. If coaching comes second nature, you’ve got what we’re looking for. And if you’d rather find a rewarding career than a time-filling job, this could be your foothold into something great. The Business Development team is the backbone of our sales department and is the talent pool we rely on for future leaders and producers across numerous branches of our billion-dollar, multi-national software company. If you want to conquer the worlds of sales, consulting, management, or marketing, this is where to get your start.
As a Senior Business Development Representative, you’ll be working out of our office in the suburbs of Minneapolis (55426). Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Building and sustaining relationships with C-level executives through phone and email
- As the introductory face of Epicor’s sales team, we’ll rely on you to provide the energy and personality to build our brand and gain the trust of prospective customers. You’ll be responsible for:
- Qualifying leads for our veteran sales team
- Targeting companies with relevant marketing literature
- Researching industry trends
- Growing your product and industry knowledge for personal and professional growth
- Taking on a leadership role within a small team of mostly entry-level BDRs
- Business development/lead generation
- Cold calling/call center
- Customer service
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
FOLLOW EPICOR ON INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/epicor_life/
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.