Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Are you passionate about education and training? Do you have experience managing a global team? Are you highly energetic and looking for an opportunity to be a change agent? The Sr. Manager of Live Training is best suited for an individual with a passion for designing, building and delivering a new approach to training programs and initiatives, and the leadership skills to empower their team to do the same.
Epicor University is looking for an experienced, innovative and strategic thought leader to own and re-invent live training for Epicor. Here is an opportunity to take an existing program from good to great through the identification of improvement opportunities and the implementation of new designs and approaches. This person will have a keen focus on understanding the needs of various audiences, and will regularly work with customers, partners and employees across the globe. This person must be detail oriented, organized and concise. Excellent leadership capabilities are a must. The candidate selected needs to have a passion for the audience and will be accountable for the experience they have. This person must be able to lead a team, but also excel independently, while working in a faced paced environment with tight deadlines, and still deliver high quality work.
- Research and design innovative opportunities to build university, partner and certification programs for our customers, partners and employees. Working closely with the Learning Strategy Director.
- Alignment with Epicor University learning experience and strategy in all the blended learning tools.
- Work with Learning Strategy Director and Training Program Sr. Manager to design a repeatable, on demand, scalable global employee and partner certification program.
- Facilitate innovative training programs and mentorship via online resources, training toolkits, and mentorship programs.
- Lead a more consultative approach to customer live training – to help our customers success with our products.
- Drive utilization opportunities for the team and ensure full staff utilization through measurement and metrics.
- Research best technology tools to provide successful experiences, both on-site and virtual, and effectively negotiate contracts for those tools.
- Deliver live training sessions at onsite and virtual industry conferences around the globe.
- Ensure trainer alignment for Epicor global customer and partner education conferences.
- Collaborate both cross functionally, and cross team with colleagues, leaders and executive leaders.
- Assist in pricing, packaging and promotions for all Epicor University revenue opportunities.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer/Prospect evangelist for Epicor University.
- Design training plans to onboard new trainers, as well as new Epicor employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Training & Development, Education or related field with 5-10 years work experience in management of training and development.
- 10+ years progressive experience and demonstrated success/knowledge.
- 5+ years experience managing and developing employees.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, both written and verbal.
- Powerful communicator of Epicor University as a key differentiator in the marketplace – excellent presentation skills.
- Software training delivery a strong requirement to mentor and advance team skills.
- Demonstrated and proven track record of innovation and problem solving.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A complete focus on the voice of the customer (VOC).
- Ability to effectively plan, manage and close projects within a multiple priority environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and additional learning tools.
- Enterprise Manufacturing experience a plus.
- Marketing experience a plus
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.