- Develop and deliver a world-class, results-based global partner marketing program that support Epicor revenue and growth objectives
- Define and implement marketing programs that drive revenue and ambitions for ISVs
- Work closely with channel, product marketing, management teams to drive additional partner revenue for Epicor and partner products and solutions
- Serve as champion of partner ecosystem, helping teams understand value of partnering and partner solutions in driving incremental sales.
- Lead the identification and creation of assets, tools, and resources to support partners in driving activities and business growth
- Work closely with product marketing industry teams to drive partner solutions into Epicor launches to ensure partner story is marketed and articulated effectively
- As required for key partners, develop partner launch plan and materials with prod mgmt and marketing.
- Ensure content and supporting material is available to partners to drive improved performance
- Develop and deliver partner go to market program and ensure cohesion and rigor in how delivered, building out partner marketing portals and self-service marketing for greater scale and marketing reach
- Work in close collaboration with partners, product and development leadership to enhance the ability to reach prospects and enable relevant, targeted campaigns
- Cross-functional leadership experience
- Knowledge of marketing and delivering SaaS products and/or services to market
- Significant experience and understanding of the dynamics and operations of indirect (partner) channels with a specific focus on ISVs
- Extensive experience in partner marketing, including a deep understanding of types of partnerships, and developing and driving partner marketing programs, campaigns and content
- Experience and understanding of the dynamics and marketing strategy required to building a thriving ecosystem of partners
- Strong executive presence and negotiation skills
- Proven record of creating and delivering successful partner strategies with the ability to switch between tactical and strategic initiatives
- Deadline and target / KPI driven, effective planner
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills; confident and compelling presenter
- Effective team leader and individual contributor with strong teaming skills and willingness to share knowledge across the organization
- Ability to embrace a growth mindset and inspire others to do the same
- Ability to manage teams remotely and work effectively across a highly matrix organization
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.