Senior Marketing Manager- Partner Marketing
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customers’ ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
America’s field marketing team is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to develop strategic direction for our Partner Marketing and Influencer Engagement initiatives. This role will drive the development and creation of targeted marketing programs to enhance enablement and engagement of select partners with the objective of increasing partner pipelines to increase revenue. The role will also drive a new and critical strategic engagement program to build and strengthen our relationship with key industry influencers with the goal of expanding our reach among our target market, increasing awareness, and improving the perception of our brand. The role will also This position reports to the Sr. Director, Industry Marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement the strategy for Partner marketing programs and campaigns for Epicor solutions. Develop strategic direction in conjunction with Product Marketing.
- Work with Performance Marketing and the Americas Channel Team on execution of campaigns and partner marketing tools.
- Develop new communications plan for partner engagement that leverages multiple mediums, including webinars, email campaigns, SharePoint newsfeed posts, and social media engagement.
- Provide recommendations and execution support to increase the engagement and referrals from the Consulting/Referral partners.
- Provide first-line partner support and direction. Administer systems and workflow of the Marketing Development Fund (MDF) program to ensure partners appropriate use of funds are focused on lead generation efforts and monitor utilization rates.
- Develop and implement a strategy and communication plan for influencer engagement, working closely with the Epicor Brand team and Industry Marketing to identify key influencers in each of our core industries, including thought leaders, authors, researchers, business consultants, speakers, podcasters, and other notable influencers.
- Work closely with sales, performance marketing, product marketing, and product management to build an influencer communication model including email, live and virtual events, online portals, and other tools for educating and engaging with key influencers in each of our core industries.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 10+ years progressive experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
- 5+ years managing and developing employees
- Bachelor’s degree
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience on leading campaigns across stakeholders
- Experience with online marketing
- Ability to manage a direct report to meet defined short and long-term goals
Why You Should Click Apply:
With almost five decades of industry experience, Epicor is the leader in Enterprise Resource Planning. Now is an exciting moment of transformation for our teams as we are well on our way to becoming the cloud vendor of choice. As we work to enable a world of better business through the power of collaboration, you will have all new opportunities for internal mobility, to develop and sharpen your skills, and to work interdepartmentally on a global level. Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
- Senior Program Marketing Manager (ISV Solutions) Minneapolis United States, Dublin United States, Austin United States, Trevose United States, Solon United States
- Product Marketing Manager Minneapolis United States
- Director, Field Marketing Minneapolis United States, Austin United States, Trevose United States
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.