Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Requisition Number: 18002222
Location(s): Minneapolis, MN; Austin, TX
EPICOR…Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, lumber & building materials, and supply chain management (SCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
The America’s leadership team is seeking a Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for providing the strategic & tactical marketing direction and execution for Epicor’s Business Enablement Products and Services that are sold across all industries. These include Epicor Payment Processing, EDI Services, Hardware Products and Services, Managed Security Services, and more. This position works to define the strategy, goals and objectives for BEPS marketing. This position along with collaboration with product management and sales ensures the maximum revenue and profit growth for these solutions. This position will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Directs the development of, and participate in reviewing and approving, the short and long range marketing strategy, objectives and plans, guiding to ensure maximum revenue growth in support of the corporate strategy.
- Develops a marketing strategy which is targeted, delivers messaging that resonates and creates a sense of urgency.
- Executes a marketing plan that is aligned to and supports the fiscal year revenue plan.
- Works collaboratively with product management to develop messaging that resonates and creates a sense of urgency. Ensures appropriate collateral is available to support all stages of the sales cycle.
- Facilitate action working in a matrix across the organization (product management, corporate marketing, sales, and professional services).
- Review and monitor the marketing performance on a continuing basis, including risks/opportunities and work to adjust plans and priorities appropriately by balancing near/mid-terms marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain appropriate communications within and between various functional areas within the marketing area of responsibility.
· 5-10 years of Marketing Experience.
· MBA Preferred.
· Mix of demand generation and product marketing experience.
· Experience in software industry, ERP experience ideal.
· CRM solutions (salesforce.com) and Marketing Automation (Marketo) a plus
· Skills required include business acumen, strategic planning, creativity, highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills, quantitative analytical abilities and outstanding communication skills.
· Ability to work effectively within a matrix organization.
The individual in this role will have experience marketing in the high technology industry. Experience developing market messaging, building, executing and measuring marketing plans/campaigns is a must. Ideally this candidate will also have the ability to be successful with minimal supervision, ability to work across all levels in an organization, demonstrated cross group collaboration skills (across functional areas), ability to work through ambiguous situations, strong interpersonal awareness and a high degree of confidence in their ability to tackle whatever comes their way.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN -
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.