Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for bringing Epicor solutions to market, partnering with Marketing, Sales, Product Management, and third-party partners to achieve business objectives. You serve as the voice of customer within the product organization, translating product deliverables to customer needs. You will be the primary spokesperson for your solutions and must be comfortable with all communication channels including public speaking. You must possess a unique blend of industry experience and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time researching the market to understand trends and business problems that relate to Epicor solutions. You will craft the messaging and positioning for your products, and drive sales growth and market penetration through the creation of compelling digital content and materials. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with a deep understanding of the business scenarios and challenges faced by retailers in today’s fast-changing, digital economy, and the ability to grasp and align software capabilities with business benefits are crucial. Your responsibilities will include the development and execution of the global market strategy, and the relevant products for specific vertical industry segment.
You must be able to interact with all areas of the company. You will work with Product Management to define and implement a strategy derived from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience, ongoing market research, and your contact with customers and analysts. You will work with sales and marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategic imperatives, helping them understand the product messaging and positioning, business scenarios, key benefits, and target customer. You will work with launch management to ensure organization-wide readiness for launch and successfully build momentum for new solutions.
- Develop product messaging and positioning that differentiates Epicor solutions in the industries we serve
- Understanding and experience launching products, including development of content, aligning sales objectives to marketing plans, and delivery through appropriate channels.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy to drive buyer interest at the top of the marketing funnel and accelerate velocity through the pipeline
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the Sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Market and competitive intelligence – be the expert on the size and vitality of your target markets, buyer personas, and buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to consistently defeat them
- Cross-functional collaboration – work closely with colleagues across the organization to prepare for making our sales teams and our customers successful
- Assess potential alliance partner relationships for your product area
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 3 years of experience in a field-facing role.
- Cross-functional leadership experience
- Knowledge of marketing and delivering SaaS products and/or services to market
- Experience launching products for specific industries and market segments
- Good knowledge of current marketplace and competition
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills; confident and compelling presenter
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally to support sales and marketing initiatives
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.