Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
The Epicor Cloud Operations team is responsible to develop infrastructure architecture and standards for deployments in Epicor Cloud infrastructures in collaboration with the Epicor Global business and service providers to ensure the delivery of services is predictable and of high quality. The team is also responsible to ensure public cloud operations delivers on a predictable, scalable, secure and easy to use environment.
Epicor is looking for a Technical Product Owner who has a passion for executional excellence and a desire to exceed end-user expectations. As a PO in the Cloud Operations team you will be responsible for working with our Customers, Product Management, SaaS Operations, Product Development, QA, and Technical Support for defining tasks and features specific to the delivery and continuous deployment of our industry leading Cloud solutions. You will provide direction and vision to the SaaS Operations and Development teams to ensure we meet/exceed customers’ expectations in both ease of use and business value. Many of the tasks and features you will specify and moderate will be internal deliverables to smooth and accelerate product delivery with product up-time and end user experience always top of mind.
- Manage Jira Story backlog and work daily with the SaaS Operations team and the Development teams to ensure alignment on goals and priorities
- Work with stakeholders – Tech Support and SaaS Operations - to maintain service level objectives
- Establish short term and mid-term operational roadmaps and objectives and be able to communicate those to the team and to management
- Cultivate and optimize communication between the SaaS Operations team, Technical Support, and Customers
- Lead requirements gathering on Operational initiatives and epics
- Assist with Documenting story details after review with Development
- Be a core contributor during sprint planning and sprint review meetings
- 5+ years of delivery experience using agile methodologies, disciplines, practices and techniques for the delivery of new and legacy applications
- 3+ years working with cloud technologies, SaaS DevOps, ERP Systems, or large software packages
- Demonstrates analytical skills and ability to coordinate and direct engineering teams
- Familiar with Cloud technologies, distributed systems, JIRA
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills with audiences ranging from developer to executive
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Technical background in Azure Cloud infrastructure, SQL Server, or .NET Applications
- Experience with Epicor ERP
- Technical / Managerial background in IT or DevOps
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.