Job Title: Senior Program Manager - Beta Process
Requisition Number: 18001113
Location(s): Epicor US Location: CA (Carlsbad or Dublin), MN (Minneapolis), Texas (Austin) or PA (Bensalem)
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Are you passionate about customers and connecting them to software that solve true business problems? Do you have program management experience working with customers or industry partners? Would you like to be part of a customer centric team? The Senior Program Manager position will lead the Beta programs for our flagship Manufacturing and Distribution products. Prior to Beta, the strategic role will bring customers into the development process helping to ensure we have clear Voice of Customer (VOC) in every key initiative.
Epicor’s Product Management team needs an experienced Program Manager to lead Beta programs to validate the customer experience during the product development cycle. You will work with customers across the globe. You'll be a “hands on” contributor to support and troubleshoot issues, resolve problems and keep the feedback flowing. Along the way you’ll need to identify opportunity for improvements and put processes and tools in place to support continual efficiency gains. Cross-team coordination, project management and an ability to learn and understand new technology are essential.
This position demands an ability to prioritize and multi task. The ideal candidate will have experience with program management and software testing and be excited to influence the customer experience of new products. They will also have great people skills, experience working with others around the globe and be willing and able to ‘roll their sleeves up’ and dig into problems when needed.
- Program manage and champion the Beta programs for our flagship products
- Provide best practice project management, monitor and control coaching to customers
- Perform regular customer status calls
- Provide project risk analysis to customer
- Plan, organize, lead and monitor the activities of the Beta programs along with other strategic customer facing initiatives
- Maintain overall control of the schedule, budget and scope
- Ensure that project plans and work products are based on approved and agreed-upon requirements
- Ensure that commitments and changes to commitments resulting from the requirements are negotiated with affected groups
- Assist with development of Project Management disciplines as required
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4+years equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in program management within software development
- 5+ years of experience building processes, project management, and schedule
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Office, MS Project
- Experience in managing stakeholders and balancing the needs of multiple customers
- Demonstrated ability to manage project risk
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.