Requisition Number: 19000214
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Epicor Software is seeking a Senior Software Engineer looking to join our development team creating Enterprise Cloud ERP applications and related mobile apps. If you have the desire to work in a collaborative environment developing enterprise applications using leading technologies in an agile development process, you should join our team.
Develop full stack software solutions built using an advanced framework architecture and tooling.
Determine operational feasibility based on requirements or problem definitions and help define solution approaches. Lead teams by developing technical designs and contribute to ongoing best practices for quality, performance and maintainability of code. Challenge yourself and other developers to produce cloud centric software that helps our customers grow and dominate their markets
- A developer who is passionate about software development wanting to learn more and hone their craft.
- A developer who has a voice in the process willing to speak up about decisions being made
- An expert who can mentor others in web development and best practices for unit testing
- A team player who understands all tasks are important to the success of the product
- Experience working on an ERP system
- 5+ years development on a Microsoft .Net Server platform using C#
- 5+ years development with IIS, SQL Server, WCF, Entity Framework and related technologies
- 2+ years development with Angular CLI, Typescript, HTML, CSS, JSON
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.