Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Epicor Software is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for developing full stack web and win form Enterprise applications supporting both Cloud and On-Prem deployment models. If you have the desire to join a team working with a wide range of technologies in an agile environment, you should join our team.
- Develop server and client side software solutions within the with current system architecture.
- Determine operational feasibility based on requirements or problem definitions and propose solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing technical documentation following and improving best coding practices for quality, performance and maintainability.
- Challenge yourself and other developers to produce cloud centric software that helps our customers grow and dominate their markets
- A developer who is always seeking to learn more and hone their craft.
- A developer who has a voice in the process willing to speak up about decisions being made
- An expert who can mentor others in web development
- A team player who understands all tasks are important to the success of the product
- Experience working on an ERP system
- 5+ years development on a Microsoft .Net Server platform using C#
- 5+ years development with IIS, SQL Server, WCF, Entity Framework and related technologies
- 2+ years development with Angular CLI, Typescript, HTML, CSS, JSON
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Senior User Experience (UX) Designer Austin United States, Bracknell United Kingdom, Minneapolis United States
- Director, Custom Solutions Development Minneapolis United States, Carlsbad United States
- Senior Product Manager (Manufacturing ERP) Minneapolis United States, Dublin United States, Carlsbad United States, Austin United States, Trevose United States
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.