Job Title: Senior Trainer
Requisition Number: 18002647
Location(s): US Epicor Office (Minneapolis, MN / Austin, TX / Dublin, CA / San Diego, CA / Bensalem, PA)
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Conducts live training for Epicor University ERP customers, partners and employees in the classroom, virtually (over the web) and on-site. Prepares education materials, develops business cases, and instructor-led gamification for public and private training events. Tests and reviews education training environments and provides input on course curriculum.
- Conducts live classroom and virtual training to Epicor customers, partners and employees. Classes are conducted in the classroom, on-site and virtually over the web using content developed by Epicor University. Workshops may also be given on topics without formal Epicor University courses.
- Knowledge of the Epicor ERP application – Manufacturing, Distribution and Supply Chain area preferred.
- Learns about new and updated products and features to ensure the ability to train on the products and versions. Stays up to date on new products, tools and technologies.
- Follows up on training via education surveys, and personalized email communication to each attendee to provide additional education opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction and knowledge retention.
- Provides enthusiastic, interactive and engaging training sessions using adult learning methodologies.
- Other projects/duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training in business, engineering or computer science.
- 5-10 years’ experience in software training, field sales, product support and/or consulting.
- Knowledge of ERP product use with a focus on manufacturing, distribution and supply chain principles and methodologies. Knowledge of adult learning principles.
- Knowledge of ERP applications within the manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain areas. Ability to motivate and engage a widely diverse audience with various skillsets and experience. Excellent writing, editing, communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Communicate and train on technical information effectively, both orally and in writing. Read, analyze, and interpret technical documents and course materials.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Travel up to 50%.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.