Job Title: Tech Support Analyst
Requisition Number: 18000800
Location(s): Minneapolis, MN
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Role Summary / Purpose:
Our support organization is strongly customer focused and comprised of highly skilled and well-motivated Technical Support Analysts. Your primary job function is to provide Technical support via phone/email/fax:
- Respond to customer calls in a professional manner, providing appropriate solutions and advice
- Interact with customers in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting technical functions remotely.
- Ensuring Service Level Agreement levels are maintained and adhered to
- Ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner
- Reviewing outstanding issues, ensuring clients are kept informed of progress
- Attending relevant Epicor product training courses, in-line with our internal certification scheme
- Complete an introductory training program to learn the ERP platform: Shadow peers, get familiar with job-specific terminology and ask questions.
- Provide excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills: Communicate and collaborate with peers, customers and upper management
- Receive incoming customer calls and get assigned EpicCare cases expecting to take ownership and research with customers to fully diagnose issues, and then develop creative solutions and respond within established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Plan and prioritize day-to-day activities in a fast-paced environment: Show flexibility and the aptitude to process a variety of detailed and time-sensitive information while managing multiple tasks.
- Stay current with Epicor’s innovation and application enhancements: Attend training sessions and webinars for new product features and product offerings.
- Use Epicor’s EpicCare Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to track and resolve issues: Receive customer inquiries via access channels such as EpicCare and phone.
- Gain experience with Windows and multiple mobile platforms: Become familiar with more in-depth Internet navigation and browser configuration while working with multiple browsers, keyboard shortcuts, Microsoft Office and communication tools such as WebEx and Skype for Business.
- Maintain accurate, high-quality and timely documentation of all steps and activities
Qualifications / Requirements:
- A degree in a technical field and/or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of troubleshooting software and/or hardware issues
- 2+ years working directly with customers
- 1+ years of experience working in Enterprise PC/MAC Lan/VPN environments
- Working knowledge of at least one of the major database platforms (e.g. MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle) and IIS recommended
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing (e.g. Azure)
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.