Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
Our support organization is strongly customer focused and comprised of highly skilled and well-motivated Technical Support Analysts. Your primary job function is to provide Technical support via phone, email and Epicor’s EpicCare Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Respond to customer calls in a professional and timely manner, providing appropriate solutions/next steps and advice.
- Interact with customers in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting technical functions via remote screen sharing sessions and/or over the phone.
- Ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) levels are maintained and adhered to.
- Review outstanding issues, ensuring clients are kept informed of progress.
- Maintain personal backlog to departmental targets.
- Enjoy learning new products and skills as Epicor ERP is always on the cutting edge of the latest technologies.
- Complete an introductory training program to learn the ERP platform: Shadow peers, get familiar with job-specific terminology and ask questions.
- Receive incoming customer calls and get assigned EpicCare cases expecting to take ownership and research with customers to fully diagnose and define issues, and then develop appropriate solutions while responding within established SLAs.
- Use Epicor’s EpicCare CRM system to track and resolve issues: Receive customer inquiries via access channels such as EpicCare and phone.
- Maintain accurate, high-quality and timely documentation of all steps and activities.
- A degree in a technical field and/or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of troubleshooting software and/or hardware issues.
- 2+ years working directly with customers.
- 1+ years of experience working in Enterprise PC/MAC Lan/VPN environments.
- Working knowledge of at least one of the major database platforms (e.g. MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle) and IIS recommended.
- Provide excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Communicate and collaborate with peers, customers and upper management.
- Plan and prioritize day-to-day activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Show flexibility and the aptitude to process a variety of detailed and time-sensitive information while managing multiple tasks.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing (e.g. Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services(AWS), Google Cloud, etc) is a plus, but not a requirement
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.