UX Content Strategist
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
You’re an investigator and problem solver. You believe there’s always a better way, and you’re tireless in your pursuit of a better user experience. You’re excited about the role technology can play, yet you understand that the human factors are primary. You strive to know your audience and deliver on their needs. You’re driven by a desire to constantly improve and iterate, celebrating the wins, while also valuing the lessons learned. You thrive at the intersection of people and technology, where empathy and creativity meet analysis and structured thinking.
What You’ll Do:
- Interview stakeholders and customers to understand user needs and business objectives
- Develop and implement testing plans to understand user intent and behaviors
- Inform and influence the evolution of information architecture, site navigation, and user experience as we integrate new products, services, content, and use cases
- Integrate learnings from analytics, user testing, and stakeholders into design recommendations, UI copy, web content, and chatbot scripts
- Collaborate with marketers, content strategists, designers, and subject matter experts to identify and prioritize content and design opportunities
- Audit existing digital content to identify strengths, weaknesses, gaps, and opportunities
- Craft high-level and detailed content models, user flows, or wireframes to communicate UX strategies
- Collaborate with marketing operations, web development, and others to develop smart, flexible structures for adaptive content, recommendation engines, chatbots, and other personalized digital experiences
- Create and maintain documentation such as glossaries, web writing best practices, templates, and CMS author training
- Collaborate with SEO analyst to understand search trends that impact content structure, metadata, or schema markup
What You Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of experience in a content strategy or UX role
- Solid understanding of interaction design, user experience, information architecture, web accessibility, and digital content publishing
- Senior Product Marketing Manager- Building Supply Minneapolis United States, Dublin United States, Trevose United States, Austin United States, Carlsbad United States
- Senior Product Marketing Manager- Distribution Minneapolis United States, Dublin United States, Trevose United States, Austin United States, Carlsbad United States
- Product Marketing Lead- Cloud and Services Minneapolis United States, Dublin United States, Carlsbad United States, Trevose United States, Schenectady United States, Solon United States
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.