Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
To assist the corporate accounting department with account reconciliations and processes. In addition, will be responsible for month end entries to upload to E10.
- Financial Reports Analysis
- Journal Entries (Accounting)
- Communication with Third Party Accountants
- Basic Tax Calculations
- MEX GAAP Rules
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 5 years public accounting experience and at least 4 years at Big Four firm.
- Must be extremely proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent English verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid analytical, problem solving and financial troubleshooting skills
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and procedures and adapt local practices to global standards
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.