Job Title: Accounts Payable
Requisition Number: 19000176
Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
- Audit Epicor employee expense reports
- Audit for compliance to Corp T&E Policy
- Audit for required receipts
- Audit for who,when,where,why on entertainment expenses
- Audit for gratuity percentage compliance on entertainment submissions
- Audit hotel receipts in comparison to meal receipts, same dates, etc.
- Audit mileage claims, to/from, accurate mileage calculations
- Audit and address non compliant claims
- Prepare excel SS for weekly violation review with Dir of Acctg
- Email communications with employees for disallowances/adjustments
- Monitor and respond to emails in Exp Rpt email box
- Knowledge of changing expense policies
- Completion of audits for bi-weekly reimbursements
- Experience in Expense Report Auditing
- Ability to quote and follow Epicor policies
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to work in a past paced environment
- Ability to maintain 1,2,3 strikes you're out master list
- Knowledge of ER reporting system (E4se) to interfaced system (E10) or similar
- Teamwork attitude
- Excellence in customer service
- Adjust easily to new policies
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.