Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Based in our Support Centre, located in Monterrey, Mexico, our support organization is strongly customer focused and comprised of highly skilled and well-motivated Support Analysts. Your primary job function is to provide Technical support via phone/email/fax:
What You’ll Do:
· Respond to client calls in a professional manner, providing appropriate solutions and advice
· Interact with clients in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting technical functions remotely.
· Ensuring Service Quality levels are maintained and adhered to
· Ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner
· Reviewing outstanding issues, ensuring clients are kept informed of progress
· Attending relevant Epicor product training courses, in-line with our internal certification scheme
What You Need to Succeed:
· Fluent (written and spoken) in English
- Accounting/Business/Finance degree
· Demonstrated expertise in meeting business needs with technology solutions.
· ERP knowledge highly advantageous.
· Minimum of three years related experience (preferred but not essential).
· Customer service experience will be valued.
- ERP software knowledge in Finance Modules (AR, AP and General Ledger,Inventory/Work in Process,Financial Reporting/Statements,General Ledger account reconciliation,Job Costing,Fix Assets,Multi-company consolidations)
- Financial business flow knowledge and experience.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot financial concepts in a software package.
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Service-oriented with ability to prioritize tasks in a stressful environment
· Strong skills for analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Willingness to learn and explore new technologies
- Experience giving support by telephone and use of remote support with WebEx to provide a resolution to the end user.
- Responsible for documenting the replication path and working with product development on behalf of the customer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.