Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
In this role you will be investigating application support cases received from BisTrack customers. To fully document and understand the issue being reported and gather the necessary information to either resolve or escalate the cases.
What You’ll Do:
- To carry out root cause analysis of errors occurring in our customers’ business environments.
- To liaise between support, development, and quality assurance teams as part of the larger customer support effort.
- To understand our customers’ business process flow and explain how that relates to their use of the BisTrack application.
- To manage and follow up on assigned support cases and to create a remarkable experience for our customers.
- To communicate (by phone and email) case updates clearly and professionally to customers in a timely manner.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience and working knowledge of inventory management, purchasing management, and the fundamentals of finance and accounting (including AP & AR)
- Be detail-oriented and have a passion for business and technology
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good time management
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills – Advanced English verbal and written
- Good work ethic and ability to work alone or in a group setting
- Presentation skills and a demonstrated ability to train others
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience with processing inventory through quotes, sales orders, purchase orders, stock receipts and supplier invoices
- Solid understanding of product price history
- Ability to find and fix incorrect costs and product quantities
- Ability to investigate and find inventory discrepancies
- Experience in an ERP software support environment with high call volumes and large numbers of clients and users
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Financial skills/experience
- Business experience (processes and problems) in a retail environment
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.