Job Title: Application Systems Analyst
Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Good organization skills; Ability to juggle with multiple priorities and operate in a fast-evolving environment
- Solid experience using Microsoft SQL Server:
- Create and maintain code for transactional system queries and Stored Procedures.
- Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Profiler)
- SAP Crystal Reports
- Proficiency with MS applications (Windows OS, Outlook, Excel & Word mainly)
- Responsible for the design, development, unit testing and implementation of customizations and fixes for internal ERP systems used worldwide.
- Implement and Maintain Automated e-mail Notifications (SQL)
- Implement and Maintain reports on the Report Center (SSRS, SharePoint)
- Implement and Maintain data warehouses
- Elaborate and Document test scenarios
- Document existing and new business processes
- Assist with Report Center issues
- Assist with Automated e-mail Notifications and SQL Jobs issues
- Provide general end user support for ERP system by addressing problems in a timely manner
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.