Job Title: Application Systems Analyst
Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico
Epicor Software drives business growth.
We provide flexible, industry‐specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Good organization skills; Ability to juggle with multiple priorities and operate in a fast-evolving environment
- Solid experience using Microsoft SQL Server:
- Create and maintain code for transactional system queries and Stored Procedures.
General understanding of these development tools:
- Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Profiler)
- SAP Crystal Reports
- Proficiency with MS applications (Windows OS, Outlook, Excel & Word mainly)
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, development, unit testing and implementation of customizations and fixes for internal ERP systems used worldwide.
- Implement and Maintain Automated e-mail Notifications (SQL)
- Implement and Maintain reports on the Report Center (SSRS, SharePoint)
- Implement and Maintain data warehouses
- Elaborate and Document test scenarios
- Document existing and new business processes
- Assist with Report Center issues
- Assist with Automated e-mail Notifications and SQL Jobs issues
- Provide general end user support for ERP system by addressing problems in a timely manner
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.