We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies that make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Benefits Analyst supports the administration of the benefits plans and programs. This position ensures compliance with the organization's policies and practices and local and country-specific laws and regulations.
What You’ll Do:
- Determine employee benefits practices by benchmarking best practices, researching industry and employment trends, tracking legislation and estimating impact.
- Manage benefit portion of the HRIS tool to set up benefit plans, enrollment processes, reporting, vendor enrollment exports.
- Determine employee benefits interests by conducting employee surveys, forming focus groups, analyzing responses.
- Recommend employee benefit programs by evaluating and optimizing employee understanding and interests, costs, regulatory requirements, and competitive advantage.
- Provide benefit plan interpretation, guidance, and counsel to employees by conducting meetings or by phone/email prepares written and graphic announcements and explanations.
- Provide management planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing employee benefits data and trends.
- Coordinate the design and communication of annual benefit enrollment materials and Total Reward Statements.
- Ensure the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in HRIS are provided to vendors with accurate eligibility information.
- Handle complex claim issues related to the health plans, partner with various resources to resolve.
- Complete and provide regulatory compliance filings and reporting.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 2-3 years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge in the Benefits area for an international company.
- Excellent English oral/written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills – Pivot table and Vlookup knowledge required.
- Strong customer service focus and ability to multitask.
- Self-starter with high emotional intelligence and instinctively confidential.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills; strong attention to detail.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Understanding of employee benefits including medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) plans, FMLA, other state leave requirements and COBRAs for global companies.
- Experience administering and analyzing health and wellness programs.
Why you should click apply:
With almost five decades of industry experience, Epicor is the leader in Enterprise Resource Planning. Now is an exciting moment of transformation for our teams as we are well on our way to becoming the cloud vendor of choice. As we work to enable a world of better business through the power of collaboration, you will have all new opportunities for internal mobility, to develop and sharpen your skills, and to work on a global level. Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.