· Research account inquiries, such as billing, delivery dates and contract adjustments, utilize exceptional problem solving skills.
· Process manual adjustments, ensuring proper approvals are in place, while validating correct accounting rules are followed.
· Respond to and resole customer billing questions through research, interdepartmental communications, and analysis.
· Process all RMAs, ensuring product is unlicensed (if needed), all approvals are received, and product is returned.
· Process all account terminations.
· Audit billing data prior to billing.
· Ensure customer billing records for VARs are accurate. Add and cancel contracts according to the VARs instructions.
· Creates licensing files and sends the file to the end user for VARs.
- Demonstrates AWESOME customer service.
- Must be professional, have great attendance, be punctual, has a positive attitude, is a quick learner and be able to multi-task. Must possess competent computer skills and be able to multi-task.
- Must speak English proficiently
- Must be able to travel to the US for training periodically
- Must be flexible and able to work 8 hours (normally) within 7:30am-5:30pm CST timeframe.
- Times may vary and occasionally may have to work in excess of 40 hours.
- Computer skills should include Word, Excel, Outlook, and other ERP experience is preferred as well.
- At least 1 year related experience is required.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.