Job Title: Billing and Account Maintenance Coordinator
Requisition Number: 18001840
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
- Researches account inquiries, such as billing, delivery dates and contract adjustments, utilizing exceptional problem solving skills.
- Processes manual adjustments, ensuring proper approvals are in place, while validating correct accounting rules are followed.
- Responds to and resolves customer billing questions through research, interdepartmental communications, and analysis.
- Processes all RMAs, ensuring product is unlicensed (if needed), all approvals are received, and product is returned.
- Manages VAR accounts. Adds and cancels contracts according to VARs instructions. Creates licensing files, sends to the end user, and resolves billing inquiries working one on one with the VAR.
- Demonstrates AWESOME customer service.
- Must be professional, have great attendance, be punctual, has a positive attitude, is a quick learner and be able to multi-task. Must possess competent computer skills and be able to multi-task.
- Must speak English proficiently
- Must be able to travel to the US for training periodically
- Must be flexible and able to work 8 hours (normally) within 7:30am-5:30pm CST timeframe.
- Times may vary and occasionally may have to work in excess of 40 hours.
- Computer skills should include Word, Excel, Outlook, and other ERP experience is preferred as well.
- At least 1 year related experience is required.
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.