Requisition Number: 18002590
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
- Research account inquiries, such as billing, delivery dates and contract adjustments, utilize exceptional problem solving skills.
- Process manual adjustments, ensuring proper approvals are in place, while validating correct accounting rules are followed.
- Respond to and resole customer billing questions through research, interdepartmental communications, and analysis.
- Process all RMAs, ensuring product is unlicensed (if needed), all approvals are received, and product is returned.
- Process all account terminations.
- Audit billing data prior to billing.
- Ensure customer billing records for VARs are accurate. Add and cancel contracts according to the VARs instructions.
- Creates licensing files and sends the file to the end user for VARs
- Demonstrates AWESOME customer service.
- Must be professional, have great attendance, be punctual, has a positive attitude, is a quick learner and be able to multi-task.
- Must possess competent computer skills and be able to multi-task.
- Must speak English proficiently
- Computer skills should include Word, Excel, Outlook, and other ERP experience is preferred as well.
- At least 1 year related experience is required.
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.