Job Title: Build & Release Engineer
Location(s): Monterrey, NL
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
- Create and manage Azure resources automation and monitoring.
- Develop PowerShell and Jenkins scripts to provide reliable and scalable automation.
- Help maintain sql servers and databases for all versions of the application.
- Manage deployment pipeline from Development to QA.
- Provide technical leadership for other teams in the Company
- Contribute to improve all our processes across the board.
- Stay abreast of open tasks and help to groom backlogged tasks.
- Work closely with the business and analytics team.
- Lead code reviews and provide guidance to other developers.
- Assist in evaluating innovative technologies that may be helpful to the team.
- Knowledge of Version Control software (GIT, Subvesion)
- Some programming skills (we use things like batch, C#, python, groovy)
- Basic SQL Server skills (knowing how to restore, backup databases, select, insert and update statements
- Understanding of CI\CD processes
- Experience with Jenkins or Azure DevOps(formerly VSTS)
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Containers
- Experience with Jira
- A person that keeps up on DevOps trends and technologies to help innovate\refactor older repetitive processes.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.